Digital Marketing Specialist for Tech Services
- English at C1+
- Google Analytics
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Marketing automation tools
- Social media
- Digital advertising
- Minimum 3+ years of marketing experience in software development companies | digital marketing (preferably on the international market & ecommerce)
- English at C1+ level - must have
- Experience in different marketing activities: ads, newsletters, content marketing, social media
- Awareness of the challenges of the IT industry - recognising business needs and understanding the bigger picture
- Attention to the merit, consistency and quality of communication and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in creating and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO, social media and digital advertising best practices
- Experience with Google Analytics, CRM and marketing automation tools
- Sense of aesthetics & basic graphic design skills
- Willingness to help and share knowledge (one of the most important of our team values)
- Openness and willingness to cooperate with everyone in the company
- Ability to plan your work in the context of the goals that you will largely set for yourself
- Being creative and full of ideas
- “Can-do” attitude, flexibility and ability to give and receive feedback
- A degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or related fields is a plus
- 1Develop and execute marketing strategies and roadmaps aligned with sales processes
- 2Develop and manage website content and design, ensuring it aligns with our brand and is optimized for SEO
- 3Engage our audience by sharing experience and knowledge via our blog, social media and ecommerce events
- 4Stay up to date with ecommerce trends and best practices
- 5Support leads generation through all marketing activities
- 6Develop and execute advertising campaigns, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other channels
- 7Create and manage our email newsletter campaigns
- 8Conduct market research to understand the competitive landscape and customer needs
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote working (minimum once a week at the office after 3 months probation in HQ)
- Co-financing private medical care | Multisport card
- Yearly budget of 2 000 PLN for your development and training
- English course with a native speaker
- Integration events - we love good food and good drinks
- Awesome Welcome Pack - after three months of cooperation
- A kitchen full of treats - we have the best carb loading!
Our employees receive a variety of benefits
Healthy body, healthy mind! Take care of yourself and enjoy good health.
Movement is health. It’s that simple! A climbing wall? The gym? Or maybe the pool? Use it and build yourself up!
Improve your English! Small talk or a technical conversation with a client? Keep on enriching your vocabulary in our group lessons.
A kitchen full of treats! Oat milk? Good coffee? Redbulls? Potato chips? Dark chocolate? Take your pick! Help yourself, we have the best carb loading!
PlayStation 5, board games and company library.
Taking a break from a project? Take advantage of our pastimes!
Go-karts/ sushi day/ bowling/ billiards - we integrate regularly and we know how to do it. We like to eat well and drink Lynchburgs!
Awesome Welcome Pack
After three months of cooperation a mega pack of premium gadgets for every co-worker!
Do you scoot around in a car? We’re not afraid of the paid parking zone! We have our spots in the parking lot by our office building. Do you prefer two wheels? Your bike will be safe under a canopy!
Working from home in slippers or would you prefer to admire the view from our office? Nothing simpler! Manage your time and work how you like!