QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA)
Quality Assurance Standards
Every feature is tested before it gets deployed to the production environment.
Before deployment to production integration and regression tests are performed, so that potential bugs are caught and eliminated in advance.
Internal testing project documentations ensure that the most essential features are well-known to every team member involved, and tested before and after code is deployed to a website.
NewRelic/Google Analytics data is monitored on a regular basis to establish impact of new functionalities and other factors on website performance.
We use specialized tools to ensure efficiency and thoroughness of testing process:
Qualitative web development requires standards, to ensure organization-wide adherence to principles and guidelines. Some of those standards are outlined as follows:
- Agile software development methodologies ensure a continuous delivery of real business value
- Competitive selection progress for team expansions, as well as thorough on-boarding
- Regular internal training sessions for using self-developed and third-party software
- Language courses at the office
- Constant experience exchange at industry events and meetups / hackathons
- Regular, cross-team interdisciplinary knowledge exchange
- Support for Hatimerians that seek advanced training at University and other educational institutions
- Incentives are in place to motivate Hatimerians to obtain certifications from Magento, ISTQB (testing authority), and others